A story set in a luxurious mansion. Traces of intruders are found in the magnificent library among the rooms. Entering the library where everything is messed up, you can find traces of an unsolved mystery.
As a visual effect artist, my goal and core theme is to pursue the creation of realness on screens, even though it is a virtual that does not exist. It looks real to your eyes, but it doesn’t really exist. However, it doesn’t disappear in a virtual space and lasts forever. I try to create the illusion in this work that actually exists and prove to be a space created by someone’s hand. I also try to create a fantasy that actually exists in this film and prove that it’s a space made by someone’s hand. By jumping directly into the story, the audience can double the joy of being immersed in the film.
- Director – Haesoo Ji
- Modeling, Texturing, Lighting and Compositing – Haesoo Ji
- Sound Design and Music – Jeremy Rawkins
- Production Advisor – Woonam Kim
- Story & Technical Advisor – John Li, Ian Woo, and Dong Kyu Kim
- Autodesk Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Redshift, Nuke, Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects.